problemes posting responses to anothers post

@mirage108 (3403)
Has anyone had problems posting a respones to a post. I have I get to the part where it says preview and it wont go to the next page which I believe gives you the option to add tags. Then when I went to check the posts that I have responeded to I see my responce there 3 or 4 times is anyone else haveing this problem and what are you doing about this
@Thoroughrob (11748)
Yes, I have, but even sent message about the problem with no response. Do they ever answer?
@mirage108 (3403)
I dont know I have not sent anything in, when I hit the submit button and get a blank page and nothing happens I just hit the back button and then check my response. The first time it happened i refreshed a coupld of times and hit the back button and resubmitted and when I finaly did check I found out my response was there multiple times
@Thoroughrob (11748)
I was really having a time earlier, maybe it was something with the site.
@tater03 (1765)
I have had the page not want to load but I have not noticed my responses posting more than once.
@mirage108 (3403)
I have to just hit the back button then go back to see if your response is there everytime it has happened to me my response has been there
@wildpvcgal (1085)
I have had that problem, i find that when i submit i end up with a blank page. I have to go back and make sure its actually gone through before i try again otherwise i end up repeating my response. Its probs a problem Mylot needs to sort out. They have been upgrading a bit lately so hopefully they will soon sort this out. xx
@mirage108 (3403)
I hope so it does get irrating when it happens
@rracers89 (3246)
Yes this has happened to me several time today Ill hit submit and a blank white page comes up and then ill check and i have posted 2x. I cleared cookies ect and that seemed to help but I need to keep doing it every so often.
@mirage108 (3403)
I havent tried the cookies but you can see what I do to correct by my comment above
@_hope_ (3906)
yes it`s driving me nuts
@bfa731 (409)
I had that same problem with a couple posts of mine. I felt kind of bad because one of the posts I put had like 6 same responses from me. I wish mylot had an option to delete comments within 30 minutes or so or fixed up the primetime lag.