A return of helping others

It is really true that when you help others, a return will came without you expecting it. I'm not expecting of a return, I just helped but God give back to me what I have done to other Did you experience the same thing?
@lilaclady (28226)
I believe when you do something good you always get something good back even if it is just that feeling you get that you have done something good...it is worth it..
Yes, I agree. I had just helped my nephew with his problem without thinking that I also have a big problem to solve. I am thinking that I have to do something to help, and mine will be just last. I was happy then that his problem was solves. the following day, there was a surpised that happened to me. Somebody also offered to help me and mine problem was also solved. This is the testimony I could share that helping others would make a return.