Is cooking tea.....again!!!! Best not get used to this!! lol

So, its my day off and Im cooking again!! This time it will be chicken in a chasseur sauce with rice and veg!!! Im getting more inventive with the meals but cant get used to cooking!!! lol What do you like to cook?? Whats your favourite meal?? What meal do you dispise cooking?? Im no good when it comes to doing a sunday roast!! Timing is not my best thing, I cant cope with getting everything to be cooked ready at the same time even with my mum helping me!! lol
Hmmmmmmmmmm..Well..I dunno Cookin All that i can cook is TEA..Even thats a bit diff tho:( But at times i make nice tea:) Infact..I once burned those 2min noodles..Maggi:D
@Foxfire1875 (2011)
I really hate cooking not because I can't, I just don't like it. Probably it's because I have to wash the dishes after. Getting everything ready on time is tricky but it's all about planning and knowing the time everything needs to cook. My boyfriend is hopeless at doing that but I never complain as he actually likes cooking.
I dont mind washing the pots, vbut have to really motivate myself. I try and do it when there is nothing on tv or when ive got some music on!! I tell mysel I cant go on the net until its done!! If its simple to cook, then I dont mind doing it but I tend to find that I start the meal and my bf always finishes it or we do it together!!!
@gemini_rose (16192)
If you keep on getting in the kitchen and trying things out, then the rest will come. I have been able to cook from a very young age and I actually love to get in the kitchen and cook. But I really suffer with lack of time and then the things I cook the kids will not eat and so in the long run for me it is easier to use convenience food. But I love doing a sunday roast, it is one of my favourite meals of the week. Well it used to be, most meats now I cannot eat because of trouble with my tummy. But it is the best meal of the week, I love cooking my roast potatoes in the juices of the meat, especially beef as it gives them such a lovely taste. If you keep practising with the timing you will soon get it, it is just a case of practise.