Did you ever Eat some Weird Food and then Crave it again Later?

Yesterday I went to visit my birthmother in Pittsburgh PA and we went to the Arts Festival in downtown Pittsburgh. We found a strange little upstairs Italian Restaurant called Costanza's. We looked at the menu in the window and it sounded good. The place was really old but kinda cool. And the food really was great! But when I said I didn't like marinara sauce on my pasta, and asked if they had regular tomato sauce, the waiter told me no, but he asked if I'd like some sauce from the chicken romano on my pasta, so I said Ok. I didn't realize how lemony the sauce would be. It was made with Romano cheese and lemon juice I guess. It tasted weird on th pasta at first, but the more I ate, the more I liked it. Eventually I couldn't stop eating it even when I was full! Now today I can't stop thinking about it and I want more! Another time I went to a restaurant and for dessert I ordered Apple Pie with ice cream. Normally you get vanilla ice cream with apple pie, but they were out of vanilla and asked if I wanted chocolate. I said Ok. It tasted like a weird combination but I ate it, and now every time I have apple pie, I want chocolate ice cream with it! Do you ever do that? If you have something you think tastes weird, but you eat it anyway, do you start to like it that way after that?
@metschica25 (5405)
I was thinking about going to the Arts Festival the other day , but somehow each year it never happens . I haven't been there in a good 5 years.Anyway I hope you had a lovely time. It has happened to me before with food where I won't like something and then have to have it. The last thing it happened with was nacho cheese sauce . I have no idea what kind my fiance picked up ( think wise) it had too much of a spicy taste and i was craving just a cheese taste. Well, at the time I only had a few nacho's with cheese and then threw it away . The next day I wanted some . go figure !!
Yep, That's how it happens, Lol! I actaully do it on purpose sometimes when I want to start liking a vegetable or something. I'll just take one bite and forget about it, and eventually, I want that taste again....Strange.
Yep, thats how it is for me too.
Maybe that's new good taste, maybe people will like it, but no people ever try before. Maybe you can start to introduce you friend to eat that, and some time later there will be new recipe for those food.