is it paid or not?

do we also get paid by adding comments on our own discussions?
@oscar6 (1939)
I think that we do get paid by adding comments. I think that it is a good idea to respond to people that have responded to your discussions. Make sure you have something of substance to say though, dont just say thank you for your response. This wont get you anymore money. SO make sure it is something good and it will increase your earnings.
Doesn't really matter one way or another. If you don't respond to the people that comment on your discussion, then they won't come back. It's a forum and people like to talk even if they are not being paid. Getting paid just gives them good incentive for coming back more often.
From the information I have read, we do not get paid for adding comments to our own discussions. We are paid for our activity in answering others discussions with descriptive, helpful answers. I am fairly new though, so if others know more, I hope they will stop in and help you out! The FAQ section of mylot definitely has some great information and is worth a read when you have time.