How to Clear Cache in Internet Explorer 7

There are many reasons to clear your cache. Privacy, protection, and performance are but a few reasons. This article shows you how to clear all of your cache except for your form data and saved passwords. This will teach you how to remove Temporary internet Files, Cookies, and History. Step1 On the Tools menu, click Delete Browsing History. Step2 In the Temporary Internet Files section, click Delete files, and then click Yes. In the Cookies section, click Delete Cookies, and then click Yes.In the History section, click Delete History, and then click Yes. Step3 Click Close. Step4 Close all browser windows.
@mimpi1911 (25475)
This one I knew, mayank. Thanks for the reminder though. I must do it now.
Thanks for responding
@sriki2526 (180)
If you are interested in clean up of temp files use a third party software to do a complete clean up of unwanted files. Also running the registry cleanup will improve the performance.. I typically use the "cleanup" software, a tiny freeware utility to clean my disk. More number of files/ slower will be the windows os. Hence start cleaning the unwanted files. Also have a manual look inside the program-files directory . There might be many folder which u would have un-installed , but the files are still lying unused. Delete them too.
Thanks.........