newspapers

newspapers - newspapers!! an imp part of life
@suhascg (227)
Australia
hi everyone, newspapers have become such an integral part of our daily lives.. for some people, just like me a day starts with a newspaper and a hot cup of coffee.. which columns of the newspaper interests you the most?? i search for the page with su-doku, after of course going thru the head lines and the sports column.. do share your comments.. cheers!!!
I have several uses for newspapers. Old newspaper can be used to clean greasy pots and pans, wrap up the garbage before throwing it, and wrap up the cat's fish before popping it into the frig. I don't bother to read them though. My Mom does that job and spreads the news everywhere; so why read again...;) Cheers and happy mylotting!
@suhascg (227)
ha ha, thats nice,, as long as you know wats there in the newspaper and wats goin on around, its ok.. cheers!!!
Although we now have access to internet and tv for news, I still like to buy newspapers to read. Especially during Sundays where I get up early, have a hot of coffee like you and read the paper. The first section that I open is the business section. It has became my favorite section since I started investing in the stock market. Although it's sad that the stock market is still down today, I'm hoping and looking for a good news that's why I open the business section first. Then of course the headlines next, and the other sections later. Have a great day!
@suhascg (227)
hey thanx for the respone.. i wish u all d best with your investments and i'm sure very soon u'll earn profits.. have a gud day too.. cheers!!!
@longbangod (1786)
Before, newspapers are also part of my day to day life. But those were the days. This time I only watch news from TV and sometimes read online newspapers. Its to different now, though at least there’s no need to buy newspapers anymore.