Chicke and rice

@ersmommy1 (12596)
How do you make yours? I use a can of cream of mushroom soup.I think it gives the rice a nice flavor. A friend of mine uses canned chicken broth. What do you put in your chicken and rice.
My wife doesn't like rice. I don't usually try to make rice dishes unless they are fried rice. My daughter seems to like rice just fine, or at least she's asked for it. I made it for her once with lots of cheese. Cheesy rice. She didn't eat much of it then, but she asked for rice for breakfast once. I had to tell her that would take about 15 minutes because I haven't bought minute rice in a long time.
@DonnaLawson (4032)
I use cream of chicken soup or cream of celery soup, it gives it a fantastic flavor and makes it so creamy and nice..
@lilybug (21145)
I don't normally make chicken and rice. When I want rice casserole type dish I normally do broccoli rice casserole. It has broccoli, cheese, sausage, cream of chicken soup, salt, pepper, and some milk and butter.
@roxanne271 (2035)
• Trinidad And Tobago
Well here we make a chicken and rice dish named pelau, although you can change the meat to beef if I'm not mistaken. You first stew the chicken and add in the uncooked rice and instead of using water to cook it you use coconut milk and coming to the end of the dish you add in some pre-cooked peas. Delicious with some cole slaw at the side!