HEMIONE vs GINNY (FOR HARRY POTTER)

Who is the best for Harry potter?? ~Akshay
@Jhordie (5116)
HEMIONE I guess... They look great together and come ot know their loveteam ever since
Well don't u think its just cos they r friends??
I have to say Ginny. Hermione definately has a hidden thing for Ron.
Ya I too think the same Hermionie is like a sister to Harry.
@tthom64 (535)
If I've said it once, I'll say it a thousand times. Definitely Ginny. Hermoine was more like a sister or really just friend huh? With Ginny, Harry really becomes part of the Weasley family and he needs that. Ginny's a good match for him.
A very gud reply... Thanks for the comment.
GINNY GINNY GINNY.. Harry Ginny is my favorite couple in the entire series.. Hermione is a sister to Harry.. she and Ron wud make a decent couple.. both have so many differences, yet so many similarities..
well i like Hermione more than ginny for harry..
@roymexx (17)
I think Hermione looks more match with harry.
niether it'd be cho chang, at least until book 6 then (foloing the story) it'd be ginny although hermione seems to be a better suitor for harry seeing as all they've gone through but i guess ginny would have to be it because think about it if hermione and harry ended up together then who would ron be stuck with? lavander and i dont know about you guys but i did not like lavander at all in the story. the only good parts were when lavander first called ron won-won and then gave him taht necklace. other wise she was a *censored*....sorry for the possible off topic relation but to ponder one you must include all angles of the relationship