Firefox 3

Hey all, I got my firefox 3 installed by my husband. This is really cool and it takes less time to load a page. Also i can read my Tamil Fonts directly in firefox which was not possible before. I am really happy to have firefox 3
@CrashO (698)
I have to install also firefox 3, haven't time yet, but anyway good job for firefox 3, they establish a new online download record, thats a great way to make people know your product! Really good job, and I'm happy that you find it usefull, I'll download myself in the comming future, thank you for your advice/info! :)
@ashly1979 (1376)
i got mine too. i got mine downloaded yesterday from my b/f . it's great. I like the new layout onf it.
@ferdzNK (3213)
Firefox 3 is really great compared to its previous version. its more stable and beef up securities. We'll just have to give other program some time to adjust to firefox new features. Even its add-on built specifically for firefox it self has to undergo strict compliance.