have you tried pizza in a cone?

@katemeow (847)
Singapore
it's the strangest pizza creation for me so far... just imagine a regular pizza, all torn up and stuffed in an ice cream cone then topped with cheese! haha! it's yummy but does not resemble pizza at all. if it was a normal pizza slice that was just rolled up, then fine but this one is in an ice cream cone! have you tried it? it's okay for me but will NEVER replace normal pizza.
@fluffysue (1461)
This is too funny! A few months ago, one of my co-workers was talking about this, and I thought he made it up. Come to think of it, I think everyone thought he was making it up. I still do not know where he saw this, though, and I no longer work there so I can't ask him. I do not think I would eat this. I like pizza, and ice cream cones, but this just sounds weird.
@katemeow (847)
yes, it is a bit weird but funny! i kept thinking: what will they come up with next!
there's a similar one here in manila...and i think it's great since everything stuffed in a small cone that it's too yummy! :D but couldn't agree with you more, traditional pizza is still the best :D
@katemeow (847)
have you tried it? it's actually yummy but they should have changed the name instead of calling it pizza in a cone!
@mimico (3618)
Wow that sounds interesting. I don't think I'll enjoy ice cream cone and pizza crust together though. I don;t mind having a cheesey ice cream cone, but with the crust?! Hmm it's like eating donuts and cookies together. Where did you try this? Is there actually a store selling this kind of product? Isn't it hard to eat though? Do you use a spoon or fork to eat it?
@chirantani (1382)
I have never tried it,though I have tried ice cremes with a cone. I will surely try it.