Our dog is loony!

Ok so in our house we have an open floor plan. There is a wall seperating the kitchen from the living room but there is an open space above this wall (it is not floor to cieling in other words). Whenever my daughter (17) goes into the kitchen our puppy (hard to think of her in terms of puppy since she is 5 months old and weighs 45+ pounds) watches that space like my daughter is going to climb through there. She does it every time. It is funny. Does your dog do crazy things?
Ugh:(. I dont have a dog.. I just have a gerbil well its not mine but my daughters, i am not allowed to have animals were i live. but we make up for it by feeding the strays and petting them and playing. infact i think one is off to give birth to her babys.(cat). i havent seen her in a few days so. that picture of your dog is so adorable!:)
Thank you. We love the loony. she is alot of fun. We also have a miniature daschound and two outdoor cats.