When do you get angry?

In which circumstances you are known to get angry with? Do you get angy at slightest provocation? I do not get angry at the slightest provocation.
@cream97 (29163)
Simply, when someone or something has gotten me very pissed off!
Anger is the worst enemy. But I fall prey to it in slightest provocation. I believe this to be a personality disorder. I am trying to get rid of it for quite some time now. Now I actually try not to tell anything after I have listened something, whatever it might be. So this gives me the time. And my reflex anger has subsided a lot. So the best way I have devised is to keeep silent after anybody has told me something. The situation does not matter much for an angry person. I had always got angry with the most trivial reason and with most friendly people. So environment does not matter for a habitual angry person
@sktburla (106)
well... the oxford dictionary describes anger as " the strong feeling when sumthing has happened that u think is bad or unfair"... i wud rather term it a reflex than call it a "feeling". it varies 4rm person to person how they take sumthing. their anger levels vary... for example there r sum people u meet just seeing whose face makes u get angry...
@bellis716 (4804)
When I was younger, I got angry easily, but that is no longer true now. Most people mellow with age. I suppose that they realize that not many things are worth it.
I get angry when things get on my nerves, and I ESPECIALLY get angry when I am PMSing. Everything just makes me irritable! People being rude, or having bad manners is my top aggravations. I feel like people need to have respect for other people and show consideration toward their brother and sisters and when they don't I just get really hurt and angry about it all. There's not telling how angry it will make me, either. I've never done anything violent or screamed at a stranger or anything, I just get so mad!