Does you kid do the cutest things, have talent?

@raydene (9874)
Hey Friends check this out... https://www.oprah.com/plugger/templates/BeOnTheShow.jhtml?action=respond&plugId=330800001 Do you know a child that would love to be on TV? That little performer that never quits? Let me know if you get them on so we Mylotters can all watch. Good luck xoxoxoxoxo
@mummymo (23707)
Both my kids are taented in different ways Mom but I don't think either would really want to be on tv! lol Niall is very into radio at the moment and Niamh likes to pretend to be shy! lol xxxx
@faith210 (11233)
hi mummymo! I am very sure your kids are very talented and intelligent as well! haha..that is really cute of Niamh to pretend to be shy! haha.. How are Niall and Niamh doing? I hope they are having so much fun lately and are in the best of health! Take care and have a great day! lovelots..faith
@mummymo (23707)
Awww Thank you Faith! Niall is doing much better as he has had prelim (mock) exams before the real thing in May but they are finished now and he is very relieved as he did well. Niamh has not been keeping very well health wise - she has to go for another ultrasound of her bladder and kidsneys oon but that is more precautionary than anything else. Miss you loads and hope we catch up soon. Hugs to you and hubby! xxxx
@faith210 (11233)
Hi raydene! I do know someone who really loves to perform and he is the godchild of my cousin in law. I just wished I have the video of him dancing non stop so I can show it to you. Unfortunately, I was not able to save it properly on my cell phone. The little boy surely loves to perform and now he has landed an acting career in one of the local tv network here in our country. Good for him for he really enjoys perofrming! Take care and have a great day! lovelots..faith
@ElicBxn (61063)
don't know any kids, and if I did, well, I'd probably not know if they had any talent because I'd be going the other direction!