Janet Jackson, Reality Show???

@Rozie37 (15499)
Turkmenistan
I have been a fan of Janet for many years. I believe that her MTV reality show will be a cute success (as long as she keeps all her clothes on this time). It seems that it will be a talent search kind of thing. Will you tune in to check it out? http://www.blackvoices.com/blogs/2008/06/20/janet-jackson-new-tv-gig-is-on-reality-route/
@anniepa (27280)
You know what, Rozie, that might be one reality show I'll at least check out. I'm not into those kinds of shows that much but I also like Janet Jackson and think she's probably the only one in her family who has a good head on her shoulders and the idea of a talent search sounds interesting. I honestly don't think you have to worry about any "wardrobe malfunctions" this time. I'll bet she's being more careful these days since it was made into such a major incident which probably wasn't even noticed by the majority of viewers. Annie
@Rozie37 (15499)
• Turkmenistan
I did not even watch it. So had they not made such a big deal out of it, I would never have known about it.