Do you live near where your parents are buried?

I lost my dad 24 years ago and my mom 4 years. They are buried at a cemetary that is 50 miles (round trip) from my house. I use to work right near their so it wasn't a problem to vist my dad. Now that I work full-time and the price of gas, plus it is not in the direction I travel on a daily basis, I don't get out there as much as I would like too. This makes me feel very guilty. I have my mom's picture up and I talk to her everyday but I still feel guilty about not getting out there as much as I should. If you live far away from your parent's resting place, how do you cope?
@Wizzywig (7858)
I am very lucky as my mother is still alive and her house is just minutes away from mine. My fathers wish was that she should keep his ashes until her time comes so that they can be buried together. So, he rests on her bedside table and brings her great comfort. My belief is that it is only the physical body of the person which is in the cemetery - we carry them in our hearts so we keep them close. I'm sure your parents would not want you to feel bad, a parents love is unconditional.