What's the wierdest/funniest thing you caught your pet doing?

@choybel (5052)
I have a white house cat which gave birth to 3 cute kittens.These kittens are now a couple of months old and have started to play around our house. They always seem adorable to me and look funny when they walk or run around, stambling still.There was this one time when I saw one of the kittens playing with a flying insect, a bug maybe.It was trying to catch the insect with it's paw.It was really cute and hilarious at the same time.The kitten was running after it, hopping, standing on its hind legs, swirling around and falling, then again and again until the insect flew out the window. the kitten just stared at the window for several moments then went on to playing with it's fellow kittens.hehe!..anyway, how about your pets,have you seen them act funny?
@petiksmode (2986)
i go for weird ones heheheh... we have cat (a meduim sized one) she has this habit of jumping on top of our stomach (whoever is lying or sleeping) and she will somehow massaging the our stomach...and after before we noticed it she is already fallen asleep....well it relaxes me and i ask other members of my family and everyone agrees that it is relaxing and i even fall asleep a lot easier when this cat do that to me personally...
@choybel (5052)
my cat also does that sometimes and sometimes it wakes me up and so I get annoyed but then it would purr and so I'd just let him be.
good thing our cat dont do it while we were sleeping...
@ShepherdSpy (8561)
• Omagh, Northern Ireland
We had a clothes airer in the Kitchen..I heard Noise in the kitchen,went in,and the Cat was climbing it! Also, there's 2 windows in the bedroom-He'll jump up on the windowsill,get behind the curtain,and watch what's going on for a while (Day or night!) then when he decides to get down,He'll leap onto the bed-and sometimes (it's my side of the bed) I'm the spot he's aiming for!