Beatles

China
What is your favorite Beatle song?
@jeiyah_12 (1041)
I love their CAN'T BUY ME LOVE...Actually I got a lot of Beatles favorite song but this one is really my favorite. I love the lyrics and the message of the song. =)
• Pakistan
i think 'Across the Universe' is he best one among all......
@underdogtoo (9591)
I have so many Beatles songs which could be called my favorites but right now it is "She came in through the bathroom window"
@kianli (546)
Just one? I think all of their songs are worth listening. I f i have to say one that'll be Across the Universe When i am angry it'll calm me down, when i am upset it'll cheer me up. Just a nice song with beautiful tone as well as its wonderful lyrics. Have a nice day and enjoy mylotting!
I love the Beatles! I love all of their songs. But my favorite is 'Till There Was You. The lyrics are as follows: There were bells on a hill But I never heard them ringing No, I never heard them at all Till there was you There were birds in the sky But I never saw them winging No, I never saw them at all Till there was you Then there was music and wonderful roses They tell me in sweet fragrant meadows Of dawn and dew There was love all around But I never heard it singing No, I never heard it at all Till there was you Then there was music and wonderful roses They tell me in sweet fragrant meadows Of dawn and dew There was love all around But I never heard it singing No, I never heard it at all Till there was you Till there was you... Nice song... Really nice song!
@SwtJenlove (1090)
same here, i cant pick just one.
@spalladino (17921)
Just one????? I can't pick just one since the Beatles were my favorite group back in the day.