Where is your love or sweetheart right now?

@jersey86 (1348)
Hi to all i just a little bit curios to ask this question. cause me my love now is at there home and she just recently text me that she's watching TV. How about your love where is she/he right now? what did he/she doing right now?
@m0mmy0f03 (364)
My hubby is at work. Had to go in early today so he got up at 3:45am. But he is getting off early YAY
@jersey86 (1348)
hi thanks for responding here... will is he always wake up at that early to come at work?
@YoungInLove (1254)
Hes sleeping. So i dont know if hes going to be up later to talk to. I hope he is though, I miss him.
@jersey86 (1348)
thanks for a post happy posting
@askin123 (206)
She is currently at home talking to me on msn (Y)
@jersey86 (1348)
sorry got back for long hours, are you still talking to your girl?
@zeroflashx2 (2489)
My fiancee, is already sleeping. She had a rough day and she deserves to rest for now after a long trip a week ago. She already said good night though and I just sent a text message a few minutes ago saying good night as well. However, on the not so busy days, she usually logs on to the internet and chat with her relatives and read lots of books. I admire her love in books. After 15 minutes or so, I can't keep myself awake even if I like the book. She can go on for hours.
@Muelitz (1592)
I seem to come across these discussions about wife and kids which makes me lonely Just kidding, it does make me sad sometimes but its okay. My wife is far away from me, I am in Canada and she is in the Philippines. It is 9:30 pm here and it is 9:30 am there. In a couple of minutes she will be online and that is the only time I will know what happened to them yesterday
he's at home right now...he maybe asleep already.
@lisa1105 (108)
hi my man is at work right this minute, he gos to work everyday expet the weekends then he spends his time with me and are two children