Losing things

@missbdoll (1167)
Australia
Do you often loose things ?And do you ever find after looking everywhere and giving up, days later you just just have a though of some strange place and wow that's it ? I spent ages yesterday looking for my good scissors, they should have been in my sewing box and I finaly gave up, tonight I looked in a basket I use for office type stuff anf there they were.And it's funny when this happens you're sure you've already looked everywhere.
@whywiki (6070)
I do it all the time and it drives me crazy. I have currently misplaced my new bra and for the life of me I have no idea what I could have done with it! Not only that but it was really comfortable and I bought it on a trip to the states and can't get another one!
Hi there missbdoll! Welcome to the club! Yeah, welcome to the club of people who often misplace things. Just kidding! I frequently experience that. I frequently misplace some things and it's funny how they just appear after spending so much time looking for them.
@tyc415 (5706)
That has happened to me too. I look and look when I think I have looked everywhere I quit. Later or the next day it hits me, I go look where I just thought of and there it is right where I put it so I wouldn't forget where it was. hahahaha