Can You Make Macaroni And Cheese? If You Answered Yes, Good For You!

@peaceful (3301)
If you answered NO, I love to hear why... And give you recipes and instructions... But for those who answered YES, there a contest going on right now from Tillmook Cheeses: You can win up to $7500.00 In Cash And Prizes! http://www.macaroniandcheeseandcheese.com/contest/ For some strange reason, I am craving a big bowl of the Mellow Yellow Stuff right now, and this is a Hot and Humid July we are having, so I'm going to make mine into a salad and serve it cold! :) Cold Mac and Cheese with Prawns, Chopped Green and Red Peppers, Sweet Vidalia Onion, Black and Green Olives and some spicy homemade Avocado Mayo on the side... Sounds like a Plan, doesn't it? :) Some good advice in these recesionary times: NEVER turn down a chance to win money with your skills! Nuff said? Here's one for $400,000... in case you want a chance to win a little more money, no cooking or recipes required. Good Luck! :) http://www.apsense.com/subject/31820.html
I don't think that I could come up with any of those recipes,but certainly they do sound really good. Mac and cheese is such a versatile dish, I would love to try out some of the winning ideas!
@peaceful (3301)
Wonderful recipes can come from contests like these, beautyqueen! :) I have always re-visited the contest winners archives and found some amazing ideas! HINT: Winning anything like a comtest or sweepstakes begins with the thought of simply entering and presenting your best recipe. Once you do that, you'll have just as much of a chance as anyone else! Just go for it, and whatever you do, please remember: "You can't win if you don't play!" :) Best and Brightest of days to you and yours! :)
@sirfsuraz (468)
• Nepal
I think you need to boil macaroni first and if the macaroni is cooked put pieces of cheese in it. and add tomatoes in it, ginger, onion and etc. But these tomatoes onion, ginger etc etc must be friend in a separate pan. After the macaroni is cooked take out the excess boiled water from it and pour the spices you made adding tomatoes and onions now again. Lightly cook it for a while. cheese will melt. But don't steer it when it is boiling.
@peaceful (3301)
That sounds like a very good recipe! :) I use nutmeg in my cheese sauce when I make hot Mac and Cheese! :)
@baileycows (3668)
Yeah I can cook mac-n-cheese in many different ways and really good. My favorite though is the shells. Yummy. I want some right now.
@peaceful (3301)
Have you ever tried it with Mustachioli... Those bigger noodles really make it salad-wise! :) My mouth is watering BIGTIME! LOL!
Wow, i guess I ahve to get busy making my mac and cheese. I wonder why they are having it in the summertime instead of in the fall or winter when it would make more sense. i dont like to use my oven too much in the summer. It makes it hot in here. Plus I dont want to give the AC more to do.
@peaceful (3301)
I have made Mac and Cheese on an outside grill, Snowy... It's trickier but it can be done! :) I'm wondering why they are having a contest for this dish during the summertime, too, but I think that if they want to put up the money now, it's always a good time! :)