It there was life on Mars where Did that life migrate to?

Was there Life? - Are those water marks?
By Nic
@academic2 (7009)
Uganda
I see the quest for life on mars keep growing-surely if there was life on Mars, and there ieveidence that there was water, where did the water and the life go?
@williamjisir (22900)
Recently the mars seems to be talked about a lot online about the life there. I am also wondering where the life went. Could it be the life that we have on the earth, or exactly, us humans and all the creatures on the earth? Anyway, a satisfactory answer will be revealed by researchers and scientists one day. Good day, academic friend.
@academic2 (7009)
• Uganda
That has always been my puzzle Sir, I hope we shall not disappear as life appears to have done so in mars!
@academic2 (7009)
• Uganda
We on earth need to keep serious watch, because of life can just disappear like that from a planet then it is something to worry about, thanks for your response SirWilliam!
@Pose123 (21662)
Hi academic, That is a very good question, and I guess one that scientists will eventually try to answer. My guess would be climate change over millions of years. We know that there has been life on the earth for a very long time, and it hasn't always been human life. The earth may have been here millions of years before there was any life, or there may have been millions of years between one species of life and another. There may even be some kind of life on Mars now, but not something that we would recognize. Interesting post. Blessings.
@academic2 (7009)
• Uganda
Thanks Pose for this very good infor-You have given me deep insight here!