baby girl names ?

@ayenacsi (911)
is annika a good name for a baby girl? id like to add a second name, a masculine name... any suggestions ?
@mescue (64)
I named my first Madison. I've also been thinking about names for our next child. I like Jordan for a girl and Mason for a boy. Is Jordan masculine? I really think that parents should "think" before they name their child. Kids are so cruel and no doubt, a difficult name would cause problems for the child in school and such.
@ayenacsi (911)
it's especially hard for a girl ! i'm thinking about annika jasmine so i can call her aj for short !
@mescue (64)
Forgot to add...make sure the first and middle names flow together. What I mean is, when it's time to discipline, you don't want to get tongue tied while saying the child's name! I can recall growing up and knowing my mom meant business when she said me first and middle name using her "mom" tone. Now, I have the "mom" tone! Funny how that happens.
@ersmommy1 (12595)
Annika is a pretty name. I like Kyle or Robert for a boy. I will be having a baby by Christmas. I am hunting for names as well.