Update on my Luck being the worst!

@Erilyn (3020)
Well looks like the flood is subsiding. Things are going to be tight for a little bit but it does look like we are going to pull through all of this. Before I go further I want to thank all of my friends for their support! Without the emotional support you guys have given me, I don't know if I could have made it through. A couple of times I just wanted to give up. Without you guys being there for me i would have probably done just that! I love you guys and hold you dear to my heart! THANK YOU!!! We are not out of the woods yet, but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. We were able to make the house payment and with luck I am going to sell a few of my peices of jewelry that I have made to help get us the rest of the way through. Hopefully I will also get a few sales on the website that I have built and that will also help. To all my friends here you are the best friends a person can have and I thank God for you all everyday! And i hope that I can be here for you as much as you have been here for me!
@mummymo (23707)
Oh Erilyn you have no idea how much that fills my heart - I am overjoyed that finally things are beginning to turn around for you! You know you will still be in my prayers and I hope to hear good news about the other worries you have very soon! Hugs xxx
@Erilyn (3020)
Thank you Mummy!! I am glad this is starting to work out now, unfortuantly though the troubles with Kat have gotten worse. I am going to post a discussion about what just recently happened, I need help with this kid!
@mummymo (23707)
Oh sweet I am going to keep an eye open for that discussion! You know I wish I could give you better advice that would actually help! Hugs are being sent your way honey! Hugs xxx
@Erilyn (3020)
Thank you sweetheart. I could use all the hugs I can get. I have sadly had a lack of them lately. one of these days I will get through it though and hopefully with my sanity intact.
@fwidman (11515)
Happy to hear you can see the light at the end of the tunnel. The thought of you and your daughter in a shack in the woods was just too much! LOL
@Erilyn (3020)
I know it would be horrible!! I would probably end up feeding her to the wildlife before too long lol.But maybe if I do go live in the woods I could have pet squirrls to do my bidding heheheheh.
@fwidman (11515)
Just keep watching that movie and see if you can learn to be a slave driver with those squirrels LOL
@Erilyn (3020)
No I don't want to be a slave Driver!!! I want them to follow mw cause they want to. More loyal that way lol. FREE THE OOMPA LOOMPAS!!!
Oh this is grand news. I have found that our worst fears when we worry never materialize and we have given ourselves ulcers and headaches for naught. Sweetie it all comes out in the wash and when we are at our lowest there is always a way up... Sometimes up is bleak at best LMAO but there is an up!
@Erilyn (3020)
And thanks to all of the support I have gotten from my friends it makes it a lot easier! It's hard not to worry when you have a kid to think about as I am sure you know! I can handle almost anything but not knowing what was going to happen with my kid it makes it harder to see the forest for the trees. Everything will get worked out I am sure and you are right it will all come out in the wash. Everything does happen for a reason, even if we can't see that reason! FREE THE OOMPA LOOMPAS!!!!!!!!
Erilyn I am so glad things are looking up for you on thie fourth of July and that we did offer you some real support Its great that you were able to make your house payment. I hope you have really good luck selling your jewelery good luck and God bless.
@Erilyn (3020)
Thank you very much Hatley. Things are starting to turn around (knock on wood) and I hope they continue to do so. I am very blessed to have the friends that I have here, and have the support I so desperatly needed. I keep you all in my prayers and thoughts everyday.