Do you exiting, when the earnings updated is in another hour?

@diansinta (7550)
Indonesia
I always feel this way when i see this : earnings updated 23 hours ago. So i only have to wait an hour to see my earning grow up! -waiting waiting waiting...
@AshleyHasan (1024)
Even I feel exited to check my earnings, I alwasy check my earnings when I first login and when I sign out.
@diansinta (7550)
Hi there AsleyHasan! Happy to see you visit my discussions. yeah i still felt this way, since i first time join mylot. Thak you for dropping by, i will visit your discussion in return. Happy Posting!! OoXx`dian
@lkbooi (16100)
Hi diansinta, if I have made more than 16 posts the day I usually would feel excited when seeing the earning is updated 23 hours ago. I know I have reached my daily target and tend to be not so keen to do further posting anymore. I just take my own sweet time lingering to read interesting discussions and responses that I come across randomly here while I am waiting for the latest updating. If the earning for the day over shoot what I have set, definitely I would feel extremely happy contented. posting and good luck.
@diansinta (7550)
Happy to see you here Ikbooi! So your daily target is 16 post only? Yeah it is fun of waiting the last update mean while we are typing for post. Thank you for dropping by, i will visit your discussion in return. Happy posting!!
@lkbooi (16100)
Yeah diansinta, I would feel quite contented if I could reach more than 35 cents daily. If I could keep on posting for 30 day here with such earning surely I could reach my monthly payout relaxingly, unless if something unexpectedly happened, then I have to strive to cover the insufficient amount of earning for the day. I enjoy posting here especially having chance to learn fresh things and to acquire new knowledge from friends from different places. Besides, I feel satisfied and pleasant to make some pocket money here. Btw my dear, from the latest updating I had made more that what I had expected today. Good luck and cheerio.
@diansinta (7550)
Hi there Ikbooi, Thank you for this post. It give me example of how to manage earning at the right time. I'll be very disipline to consider good post, spelling and targeting. I am still learning to it. My problem is, sometimes i numb. Just sit here and read all the post, but can't have idea to respond back. May be i need a slap LOL But i always happy to see you avatar around Good for you!!
@cavtel (186)
Yes, it always making me nervous to wait for the earnings update, but everytime i Log out and sign in again in the next hour / day, the earning will always be updated :) And I was like 'Oah.. ok, gotta do better next time' :)Goodluck everyone
@diansinta (7550)
Hi there cavtel, Welcome!!! Nice to see new member at my discussion. Thank you for visit my discussion, i will visit yours in return. If you already have a discussion. Ok, See you there!
@academic2 (7009)
• Uganda
Yeah, here in my country, the hour is about 3-4pm and I assure you it is the moment that excites me most! I am right now posting but my eyes are on the the updates every minute! Yesterday it was a good leap because I made $0.80!
@diansinta (7550)
Hi academic2, LOL! Happy to hear that i am not the only one! Not bad at all for $0,80 its fantastic!!! Keep up the good work. Thank you for visit my discussion, i will visit yours in return. See you there!
@subha12 (18452)
It is generally not the case that i am in mylot at that moment. actually few days back for some days, earning were updated early. those days i saw it. i was excited.
@diansinta (7550)
Hi there subha12! Happy to see you at this discussion. Yeah, i was not right to write : excited and i spell it wrong into exited. LOL Sorry for that. Thank you for dropping by, i will visit your discussion in return.
@misty99 (736)
Hello girl! Ever since i did not wait for my earnings to change-i am a slow worker.I was more excited on what's going to be the topics when i log in the next day.Just enjoy and have fun in here,earnings on the side.
@diansinta (7550)
That the spirit! have fun at mylot! LOL Thank you for visit this discussion, misty99, I will sure to visit yours in return. Happy posting!!!
@dongsting (190)
hi,diansinta! I will not wait(because my earnings is about 3-5 cents everyday,hahaha) and dian,maybe it is not so suitable for you,such a pretty girl,to sleep so late.I heard that sleep after 22 o'clock wasn't good for skin,my sister(in law) does facial care at 21 o'clock everyday and sleep early BUT she still havn't a boyfriend now hahaha. If you always stay so late,you can have some apple juice,it tasts good before going bed. :)
@diansinta (7550)
Dongsting, Happy to see you here! LOL Don't worry i always finish work at 11 and update earning of mylot is always before 10 pm, So no problem. Hehehe, about my beauty sleepI always wake up late in the morning(pay back time!) hahaha Thanks ! I will visit your discussion
you are funny dian sinta. yes i am also always excited on waiting the mylot earning update. sometimes i just do the extreme way to get the feeling rid of my mind. close to the update time, i will leave mylot for a while, maybe 1 or 2 hours, do my offline activities, and come back to mylot when i think the earning has been updated. and voilaaa! i excitedly watch the notification: earning updated 1 day ago
@diansinta (7550)
Hehehe! at least i'm not the only one who nuts about updated earning online and the waiting. LOL Thank you so much for visiting my discussion, SutanHartanto (i'll be careful this time with your name) i will visit yours in return. Happy Posting , bro!!
@drannhh (15235)
No, I sometimes forget to even look at the earnings, although I should because they are a clue as to whether I am logged in or not! Sometimes I type away and then hit the submit button only to find I wasn't logged in and then have to type all over again. Oh, my. No, I hate to wait.
@diansinta (7550)
LOL I hate to wait either, but this is different! it's about earning "money" ding ding (my eyes turning green) Don't forget to login first drannhh, And please upload more drawing,.. i am your fan. I'll see you in your discussion after this.
@neildc (17251)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
I guess I also started a discussion with this subject. But yes, if the earnings are going to be updated in less than an hour, I wait for the updated. I can't wait to see how I earn today...
@diansinta (7550)
Thank for dropping by, I will visit your discussion in return neildc.
@lyzabelle (1668)
Excited of course but I don't focus more on that. I focus more on posting until i got tired...because I enjoyed it here...very interesting community.
@diansinta (7550)
Hi there lyzabelle I am happy just to see new member Yeah just fokus on posting right now. My tips for you is type at least 6 line every post. I will respond your discussion in return if you have one now. So see you there !