Drink water to control your blood pressure

@alkurishy (2069)
Iraq
At the last 3 monthes a have a high blood pressure for some reasning of life pressuers and the full mind thinking, as a way to control this blood pressure a doctor have told me a way to do that without taking any medicin I was not believing in that at the first but when I continur use this way my pressure was good and my body was good too. The way is as he told me to drink 1 liter of water on the early morning or when you get up from your sleep but it is good to drink it in the early morning at 5am then if you can sleep again go to sleep and if you cant you must eat after you drink the water at least 1 hour, what happen realy is the water making a filtaring to your body and your kidneies and make the blood more smooth to turn on its cercil in our body. Try to use this way and tell me what happen to you, it will be hard at the first time to drink this mount of water at the early morning but you will be use for it.
@academic2 (7005)
• Uganda
I drink a lot of water and dint even know it was that healthy-now that I know, and thanks to alkurishy for this health education, am going to drink even more water!
@alkurishy (2069)
• Iraq
And thank you for your response and have a nice healthy day.
I havent heard that before and I have high blood pressure but it kind of stands to reason because most things that you drink have sodium in them. Water is one of the few drinks that do not have sodium. I think my bloopressure was better when I was drinking more water and less diet soda.
@alkurishy (2069)
• Iraq
Yes u are right, and try this way u should see what it is do. thank you for your response and have a nice day.
@lilaclady (28226)
Oh I think to drink one litre of water would not be wasy, I have never really been able to drink water but i wish i could because I do agree with you I think it is very good for you..
@alkurishy (2069)
• Iraq
Yes I have been try it and it is work for me thank God, thank you for your response and have a nice day.
wow.. i wanna try that..i mean i love drinking water.. sumtimes i drink more than 1 litre.. especially its really hot here in canada.. so cold water or luke warm (not too hot nor cold?)