United States
July 6, 2008 11:39pm CST
A 9=month old baby suffered burns and smoke inhalation when three children where playing with fireworks. The infant had second degree burns on his arms and face. As well as the home being burned down. News report states that the burns covered 10 percent of his body. Three older boys where playing with sparklers and matches when this situation happened. Here is a video of the news report: http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid1460906676/bclid301794139/bctid164
1 response
• New Zealand
7 Jul 08
Wow! That sounds terrible! Poor baby. :( We don't celebrate 4th of July here in New Zealand but I'm glad I don't hear much of that stuff happening here. And it happened on a holiday too!