What is the craziest, best, or worst thing you ever bought and or sold on eBay?

@mscott (1924)
There are some strange things being sold on eBay but I guess people wouldn't continue to sell them if there were not people who were willing to buy them. What are some of the crazy things or the best and worst things you have ever bought or sold on eBay. Here are mine. Sold A wheel chair Lift. Not crazy but the shipping was over $300. I didn't think it was going to sell. A WWII pamphlet that I found it a stack of stuff I bought at an auction. It sold for over $20. Not great, but I bought the whole pile of stuff at the auction for $5.00 because I wanted a few of the books for myself. Bought I don't really get crazy here. I bought football cards, an autographed photo of a wrestler for a gift, a gopher grabber, and a few toys for the kids. What are some ot the things you have bought and sold?
@dizzblnd (3073)
I sold 2 Wilson (from Castaway) antennae toppers. These were bought at Blockbuster for .99 when you rented Castaway when it first came to DVD. I sold them for $36. EACH it was crazy. I have also sold broken Franklin Mint model cars (for parts at $45-$60 But I sell no more.. greedbay sVcks!
@mscott (1924)
Ping Pong balls for $36 bucks. Now that is making a profit. Good for you.
@dizzblnd (3073)
Thank you for best response. It was a fun discussion!
Wow, there are some pretty strange replies on here already! This looks like a fun discussion. But anyway, I can't say I've sold anything on eBay yet, though I hope people keep replying so I can get some ideas, haha. It's funny that someone here mentioned selling their soul repeatedly- I heard on the news today that a woman was selling her soul trapped in a Magic 8 Ball for $1000! Not too shabby!
@mscott (1924)
I think there is currently a guy in Canada also selling his soul. Those poor people. Somethings you just don't mess around with.
@dangaroo (234)
Ha, when I was a budding entrepreneur and using the site as a 14 year old (through an older relatives account), I "sold my soul".. only got 6 bucks for it but I thought it was ingenius as I could sell it over and over again. Some of the customers were a bit weird though, demanding signatures in blood.. now that's weird! It's safe to say I don't sell souls anymore lol
@mscott (1924)
Yeah that is weird. I saw an episode where Bart Simpson sold his soul. He had a "devil" of a time trying to get it back. Thanks for the reply.
@cher913 (25865)
well nothing all that unusual as of yet but i did see pictures of feet on there...hmmm, but in the near future i am hoping to list an antique glass urine speciman jar (i got it from a doctors office!)
@mscott (1924)
What is funny is that there will be someone who will buy it, pay a bunch for it, and will think they can make even more off of it. Thanks for the response.
@carolscash (9500)
I have never bought or sold anything weird online. However, I did buy a purse a couple of months ago that after I received it, I thought it was the worst purse that I had ever seen so I resold it on Ebay and was glad it sold.
@mscott (1924)
Yes the pics and descriptions describe things like you would hope. Thanks for the post.