Lily bed

One Lily bed - This is a shot of one of my two Lily beds. 
This is the nicest looking one I feel.
@webeishere (36353)
Someone asked to see a photo of my lily bed after I had posted a shot of my Orange Tiger Lilies. Well this is one of my Lily beds. This is the one I tend to the most. It has Tiger and Asiatic Lilies in it. There are maybe 15 or 20 Lily plants here. It has Marigolds as a border. It has a Hydragena Bush also as well as Ladies Mantle and a huge Hosta. The Lilies are orange, Pink, White and pink, and yellow. There may be other colors but at this time I can not recall if there is. Do you have a large are out front that is specifically for a certain type of flower? If so what flower and how many? HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@whittby (3073)
As usual, getting my graden and flower fix by looking at your photos. . What nice color you're getting - the bed is obviously well tended - nicely spaced and mulched and weed free - you're working!! I had a hydrangea - what color does yours get? Mine was pinkish-white and had a blue one around the corner from it.
@webeishere (36353)
Thank you very much. I try my best to keep it looking as well as possible. the colors and shape change daily with each new flower opening as well. next year I think this bed will be all Lilies surrounded by some annuals that will change each year as well. Mine I think is a blueish pink. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@mummymo (23707)
Awww AGB How beautiful! I sure wish I could look out on a view like that everyday! Maybe some of your skills will begin to rub off on me and one of these days I will be on my way to being as talented as you! I sure would prefer that to the brown thumb I have at the moment! Hugs xxxxx
@webeishere (36353)
Thanks bunches. Maybe it will some day rub off to others here. I do not think of it as talent. It's just something I do and seems I do it fairly well is all. A hobby, pasttime etc. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM AGB !!~
good day grandpa bob... you're just great with flowers and no doubt you have a green thumb. Do you learned to cultivate your flowers by yourself? or learned form someone or from the books. It intrigues me. thanks.
@webeishere (36353)
I leard it from trial and error mostly. I do seem to have a green thumb. but I do know you need good soil for anything to prosper so I tend to my soil a lot each year. Thanks. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
Hi Grandpa Bob! Been waiting for your discussion here, since I know it will be full of flowers and good times Can't see the pictures now since I response out of my email and it goes right to the responding page. Still don't have a garden and any flowers from my part, just love seeing yours
@webeishere (36353)
Thank you very much. I tend to my gardens, flowers, and lawn dilligently. Each day I am usually outside doing something to keep it looking great. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@dragon54u (31638)
That was probably me that asked, you have such beautiful flowers! I like the way you put them together.
@webeishere (36353)
Thank you very much. This area will change more than likely this fall as I want to transplant more in this area and move some others from here. Thanks again. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~