Whats your bad habit?

I use to suck my thumb years ago and stopped and never did it again. I also use to bite my nails, now it took me many years but I grew them for my wedding and then started biting hem again, now they are not to bad in fact they look good but I have yet again started biting my nails well nibbling on the broken bits if that makes sense! Anyway thats my bad habit so whats yours?
@petiksmode (2986)
hmmm i laugh hard, i smell food or beverage before taking it (esp when i am not familiar with the food...laughing hard not just once i was reprimand in doing this...but i really cant help it if i will cover my mouth the worse is i will cry or just burst nto more and harder laughs...lols
Ha ha you should tell people its good to laugh, smelling food or drink before taking t, I've never known anyone do that before. Thanks for the response, keep laughing :-)
lols i thought you would say keep smelling hahahaha..(oopps there i go again) hahaha yeah it really good to laugh but ;ike they i laugh like there is no tomorrow... thnks im not gonna say keep on biting hehehe
Gahh my bad habit is nail biting. I have done it since I was little and my parents never did anything to help me so I still do it. I used to bite my hair (I SOOOO don't know why).
Bite your hair, thats a new one on me! Yo know if you really wana stop nail biting you can get some stuff to put on your nails, well you use to be able to, guess you still can and trust me it is DISGUSTING ha ha!
@babyangie27 (5177)
Well I have many not just one but the one I get called apon alot is I always say I'm sorry even if I did nothing wrong,if someoen tells em i ahd this and this happend to me today I say I'm sorry. I guess I tend to think everything is my fault or something I really don't know why I say it so much.
You are not alone, I do that a lot as well and then think after when someone knocked into me and I said sorry, why did I say sorry it wasnt my fault and if my hubby is with me he just gives me a look as if to say 'why did you say sorry?' Strange hey!