If you like indoor games or outdoor games?

@vimaal (3365)
Hi friends, how are you. I like to playing games very much.i like both indoor games and outdoor games. But i most love outdoor games only.Out door games are good for health. so i like outdoor games. what about yours.?
Hi friend, I love playing games.It really help us in making our body to be fit enough.I prefer outdoor games rather than indoor games.I love to play shuttle.I participated in school games and college games.I feel it helps us to set our brain in active position after playing. Have a nice day.
@vimaal (3365)
hi friend, thanks for your responses. take care have a nice day.
Its okay have a nice day for you too
I like indoor games better. I'm not much of an outdoorsy kind of person. I just like being inside more. I think it's funny because I used to skateboard and I had seen the most daylight in my life during those years, lol. There are some things I'm willing to go outside for and that's skateboarding and soccer.
@vimaal (3365)
hi friend, thanks for your reply. take care happy mylotting.
@limcyjain (3523)
You surely have a point for going in for the outdoor games. I am too for outdoor games but only in the early morning as the temperature rises by 10 am and it is not worth being outside and playing. So here comes the role of indoor games which i do play with my husband and children especially during weekends. The act itself is enjoyable and gives children a good brain excersice especially when we play scrabble.
@vimaal (3365)
hi friend, how are you. thanks for your nice reply. take care with your family. have a nice day.keep in touch.
@bbsr13 (4198)
Hello,vimal! I am fine, thank you.and what about you?OK?.....I like to play both indoor and outdoor games.but now my age does not permit me to play outdoor games.so i have concentrated on indoor games with the kids and the rest of the time i engage myself in computer works.now i am totally alone and so whenever i get time i sit with my computer and spend the time.thanx.
@vimaal (3365)
hi friend, iam fine pa. ok thanks for your responses. take care have a nice day. keep in touch with me.
hi vimaal, i will not play games very often. rarely only i will play outdoor games. but i like both indoor games and out door games. usually i will play indoor games like computer games only. actually both indoor games and outdoor games are important. because outdoor games is very good for health. its like exercising ur body and keep u fit. not like indoor games. but some indoor games are good for improving brain like chess. some outdoor games is also good for improving brain power. but not much as indoor games. this my opinion about the indoor games and outdoor games.