What's for supper tonight?

@halynn (1809)
What did every1 have 4 supper 2night? I had boneless pork ribs which were really good. Green beans, corn & mash potatoes. Last night tho i made some steamed broccoli & cauliflower w/cheese. it was so yummy!!! have a great night.
@RastamanG (385)
Last think i had before bed was a BBQ Box master from KFC so that was my supper i guess, if you haven't had one of these yet i recommend it they are probably one of the best thing i have ate from a fast food restaurant in a long time.
@halynn (1809)
YUM!!! Sounds really good i will have 2 check that out ty 4 the tip! best wishes 2 u
@halynn (1809)
Gawsh that sounds so good. i think i know what i'm havin 4 lunch 2morrow now!!! lol.
@singlemommy (2952)
Is that all you ever think about it food girly???....lol Well, like I told you earlier, I had speggetti for supper tonight. It was pretty good. Destiny just got her some when she came home from Vacation Bible School. So, what's for supper tomorrow night? I might wanna come down and eat with you?...lol
Spaggetti is some good stuff, i last had that when i was very very drunk and it tasted soooo good, i must have spaggetti again soon sometime.
@halynn (1809)
U know thats all i think about girly!!! LOL, i am always askin u what u had 4 supper LOL! luv ya!
As much as I love to cook and hate fastfood, my kids talked me into getting Burger King. Did you know they have apple fries and mac and cheese that is an option in kids meals? My kids love it though I don't understand people's obsession with fast food. If you really think about it the food is not very good and it is of poor quality. Anyway, that is what I had for dinner tonight.
I had dinner rolls with pasta in red sauce...was truly delicious.
@halynn (1809)
YUMMY!!! Sounds delicious!!!