sandwich!!!!!

@raclie (1732)
Singapore
my mom just made me this fantestic sadwich to bring to school... and i am eating it now.... so here is what i think she put inside the sandwich. - ham - cream cheese - cucumber -tomatoes - lots of love... between 2 slices of bread... and she made me 2 of them!!!!! she woke up early to make them of my brother and i.. she got up at 5.30 in the morning to do it for my brother, and about 7.40 to make it for me... it may seem unimportant, but she has to look after my 2 brothers at home. considering they are really naughty at times, she is really out of her way to see that we have a good breakfast. try this receipe... it just tastes very good!!!!
@lilybug (21145)
Leave out the tomato for me and it sounds pretty good. I have everything here to make it. I normally put pickle on my sandwiches though, not just plain cucumbers. It sounds good though. It was nice of your mother to make that for you for your lunch.
@raclie (1732)
hmmm... i dont really like tomatoes either, but when i am having sandwich it tastes really good!!!! she is really great making the sandwich for me!!!!
@hopejordan (3566)
hi there raclie my kids usually takes to school chicken loaf sandwhich or ham sandwhich chicken loaf with sauce yummy take care happy postings
@raclie (1732)
wow... that sounds really good!!!
@magojordan (3254)
Wow your mom is very nice. My mom doesn't cook and she doesn't have time to make a sandwich so usually I or our house help does that. I'm really happy even with just a grilled cheese sandwich.
@raclie (1732)
yum... i love grilled sandwich too!!!
What a sweet mom you have! I like to do those kinds of things for my family, too. I will most certainly try your mom's recipe. What a wonderful thing that you would share her recipe. Thanks!
@luvstochat (6914)
How nice of your mom to make you a sandwhich and to put her special ingredient in it (love) I bet that made the sandwhich taste the best with that ingredient in it. Enjoy your sandwhich. I just woke up it is morning here so not time for lunch yet.
Those sandwices sound absolutely delicious. I would love to try those. Thanks for telling us how you think she made them. I will have to go home and try making them myself. Thanks for the wonderful tip.
@raclie (1732)
lol.... it tastes really good!!! almost like subway.... except that the bread is different... but the rest tastes the same.... lol... that is my favourite sandwhich!!!