Doll or teddy bear

cuddly teddy bear - www.arenaflowers.com
350 x 350 -45k
When youngsters sleep, they have different preferences. Some children like to cuddle up with dolls, the others with teddybears. My daughter was the teddybear type. She needed his furry presence in her arms whilst going to sleep. My son too used the teddy, but for a boy I can understand. What do your kiddos use to cuddle up.
@secretbear (19460)
hi kethy! kids in the family never get used to sleeping with a teddy bear or dolls. usually they sleep together with their mother or an adult. most of the times, the mother would put a pillow beside the kid so he/she wouldn't move that much.
Its nice to know your mum is besides you. Better and better than a teddy or doll. The feeling of protection is always there and the bond also increases. Good for you all. Cheers.
My son never really had anything special to sleep with. He just wasnt interested. He does have a teddy that he sleeps with now. As he gets older, and things creep him out, teddy protects him. My youngest will not sleep without her pooh bear fuzzy. This thing was my sons and he gave it to her when she was born, and it has been practically an article of clothing since.
Yes, these little cuddly things mean a lot to the kids and they have a feeling of comfort. Very sweet of your son to give his pooh bear fuzzy to his little sis. Sharing always increases love between kids. Thanks for replying and big hugs to the kids from kety aunty.
@baileycows (3667)
My little girl has a special lamb that she has had since she ws 2. His name is Mr. Lamb.
A lamb, this is news to me. How little ones have prefrences even at this age is amazing. Thanks for replying. Big hug to our little one.
@kittenmc (464)
My oldest (boy) and youngest (girl) had to have their favorite blanket. My great nephew that spends a lot of time with us does the same. My middle child (boy) always had to have a teddy bear.
I think it is amazing how little children want something or the other to cuddle and sleep. Yes, now that you mention it Ive heard of favourite blankets also. Thanks for replying and all the best to your little ones.