Are you an observant driver?

I believe that I should have used this as the title for one of my newer discussions. The discussion called "A Near Hit Auto Accident" was started a few days ago. So far I have had no responses and I submitted it a few days ago. I would love to have you all to read it and share what your experience is/has been as an observant driver. Just go to my profile and click on that title in discussions I have started. Thanks a LOT !!!!
@baileycows (3668)
Not really. I get caught up in thinking about other things and just really do not pay attention. Thankfully I have never had a wreck. (knock on some wood)
Goodness! you ought to pay attention cuz you never know what will happen. I would hate to read that baileycows has been in an accident!! Anyway, be safe out there among the other drivers...they are the crazy ones.
@myklj999 (38783)
• Olney, Illinois
Well, I'm an observant reader, 'cause I saw this one, but somehow missed the other. Lemme go look at it...