Do you still carry your Own Water Bottle?

My Nike Water Bottle - Nike Water Bottle
@poohgal (6847)
Singapore
When we were young and schooling, most of us will carry a cute Water Bottle to school. As we grow older, it seems like more and more of us stop carrying one. Living in a hot and humid country, a Water Bottle in the bag will always come in very handy. I carry a very big bag (it's so big that I always take a long time to find my things ). The reason why I carry a big bag is because I'll always carry my Water Bottle and Umbrella with me. These 2 items alone take up quite a big space. I have many friends who do not carry Water Bottle and Umbrella despite the hot and sometimes wet weather. They find these 2 items too bulky. They very much prefer to carry a small cute/fashionable bag. How about you? Do you still carry your Own Water Bottle?
@coffeebreak (17811)
I usually carry a 32oz "big gulp" kind of glass with a straw and lid of ICED TEA!! Yeah, can't be without it. I do however, keep 16oz bottles of water, 2-4 of htem - in the trunk for emergencies - I am often with 2 kids so you never know what will be necessary. I always fill a bottle (with a flip straw so as to prevent spills) of ice water for each child. Never hurt to be safe!
Yea I drink about 5 cups of coffee a day. And with that I have to get the water in my system So I drink alot a day. My kids always open half ones and it drives me crazy.
@poohgal (6847)
Yea. Both Growing kids and adults need lots of water.
@kun2349 (23381)
wa.. how big is your umbrella?? lol =D I too carry an umbrella in side my bag, together with my jacket and cap too.. hehe ^_^ And i dun carry water bottle as my bag is already very heavy.. hehe ^_^ ANd i dun normally drink water when i'm outside except for the time when i'm eating ^_^
@poohgal (6847)
Aye.. normal size lor.. Well.. My bag is bigger than most girls. Most girls like to carry small small bags mah.. but not me.. I carry big bags to put my barang barang. Are you a camel? How come you do not drink water when outside?
@kun2349 (23381)
haha.. I see most gals with big bags de wor.. haha.. I think our umbrella are the same sizes de.. hehe =D I dun drink water outside, because it's inconvenient to walk and drink at the same time.. And if we wanna drink, we will either hang out in a cafe to drink lo.. haha
@stella1989 (2274)
I am very much like you..!! I have a habit of carrying a BIG bag with me .. When ever I go some where on my own..! I find these things a lot necessary... water bottle , umbrella and big eye shades!! I hate drinking water from somewhere outside its better to carry your own water with yourself. Umbrella is the next important thing whether its a sunny day or a rainy day you always need an umbrella believe me it protects a lot from sun burn!! And you need to take care of your eyes also ..!! I even carry one cloth with me .. like its may a be a skirt.. or undergarments.. These things occupies a lot of space in my bag.. So usually I carry a big fancy .. sometimes color full bags..!! Its like your out in a rescue mission or something :P:P... but believe me being ready for things is a better option..!!
@poohgal (6847)
Yea! Totally agree Great minds think alike.
Hi shui tong, Sure I do. If I am bringing along a bag and I am not feeling lazy, I will usually bring along a bottle of water. To be honest, that is hardly enough especially if you are about the hot outside. But still, it is at least better than nothing.
@poohgal (6847)
I can't believe you still remember my nickname. There are times which I carry a 1.5 liters bottle around. It's seriously very hot now.
Yes, I'm still carrying my own bottle. It's better to carry our own water bottle. Cause I think to buy water from outside quite expensive too nowadays. Some more the water we bring we will know it's clean and safe to drink. And I think it's better not to use the plastic bottle, not good.
@poohgal (6847)
Yea. Carrying own bottle is definitely cheaper and more hygienic
@mimico (3618)
I only bring my own water bottle to the gym because I don't like having to go to the water station in between workouts. However, I don't regularly carry are found a water bottle like I used to in the past. Bottled water is available and accessible almost anywhere so I just one when I'm thirsty. Or I'll head over to Starbucks--even better! I've noticed though that water bottled nowadays are more sleeker-looking than the clunky one I used before..
@poohgal (6847)
Yea. There are many types of water bottles.. from the sleek looking ones to the cute looking ones.
@Ricky007 (512)
yes, i still carry my own water bottle, its not too big, it easily adjusts into my office bag..
@poohgal (6847)
Good that it fits.
i do carry because of safety reasons and because bottled water in our country is quite expensive. although its heavy and bulky, i dont mind, i have a lot of big bags anyway.
@poohgal (6847)
Yea. I don't mind the heaviness too.
@mscott (1924)
I carry a water bottle, especially in the summer. There isn't anything cute about it it is juay a regular water bottle that I keep refilling. We buy bottled water occasionally and just refill and reuse the bottles. As long as my faucet keeps pumping it out I am going to keep drinking it that way for the most part.
@poohgal (6847)
It's good to reuse bottle. It's very eco-friendly.
@chrislotz (8200)
I still carry a water bottle around with me since I like to drink lots of water since I am dieting. I think it is the trick to dieting, drink lots of water. The day I drink more water than usual I seem to lose another pound of two more than when I don't drink lots of water. I take three bottles with me when I go to work and one of them is frozen water. When it starts to melt I pout the other two, slowly, as I am drinking it,. into the frozen bottle so that the other bottles water gets cold.
@poohgal (6847)
Yea. Water is definitely good for dieting. It gives you a sense of fullness. But it's still important to eat a balanced diet.
@SHAMRACK (8586)
Dear friend, I do carry a bottle of water if I to travel bit long may be a long journey that too either in bus or taxis. May a long journey were I cannot get a shop more often. More over if the it is hot too it might be difficult too. Also the availability of water that too drinking water may not be there where ever I go. Still at times I do carry water bottle as I am sure to get some drinking water from shops. Whenever I go to my office I always have a water bottle with either fruit juice or simple lemon juice.
@poohgal (6847)
A bottle of Ribena - A cool bottle of Ribena
Yea. I like to drink Ribena so sometimes you'll see me with a bottle of Ribena too.
My 1 cent water bottle :P - water bottle
i don't really remember carrying a water bottle to school, we always stayed very close to my school so i always come home in the afternoon to have my lunch, those days were pretty laid back so i could afford that.
@poohgal (6847)
Good that you live near your school.
@jofeli (504)
I used to carry this when I was a child, going to school. Now I don't carry it any more except when traveling by public transportation. Also when going to gym I prefer to bring my own bottled water although they provide water there. It's because the cleanliness of the water we bring by our own is more guaranteed to be a clean water, whereas when we buy at the public service (such as public transportation) or the provided water like at the gym we are not sure yet of its cleanliness. I had a bad experience at the gym; I once had found a tissue inside the gallon they provide for the members. What a shock! Since then I prefer to bring my own bottled water.
@poohgal (6847)
Yea. I rather drink water from my home too.