How do you resolve a discussions?

@AnnaB7 (757)
I was just wondering because I don't see a resolve button or anything like that. I hope this is not a silly question because I really do not know. Well hope you all are having a great day I need to go do some reading or something also need to put some beans on for supper because it is starting to get a little late,
@srpkinja (375)
I am guessing that you answer the questions of the person who started a discussion or even get a best response from them. That is what I would guess and I dont think I am doing a very good job for this question hahahaha.
@ellie333 (21018)
Hi AnnaB7, On the left hand side is my unresolved discussions, these are any that you have chosen a best response for. Once you have marked a best response the discussion is resolved. I didn't realise this either at first and then suddenly saw that I had received some best responses and went through discussions I had started and also marked. I Hope this helps. Ellie :D
@AnnaB7 (757)
Thank you that is very helpful so I will mark you best response then okay, so I need to go do that to all the discussions I have started, uuuu maybe I should not talk so much,lol I need to be going into the kitchen and starting supper and I really do not feel like it,,, but since it is not going to fix itself I suppose I will have to, lol thanks for letting me know how to resolve discussions
@ellie333 (21018)
Hi Anna, I usually leave it for a few days before marking best response though, but well done you have now learnt how. Go cook your supper and enjoy and thank you so much for the best response, much appreciated. Ellie :D