Freebie Force--Anybody Gotten Anything Really Cool For Free?

@Aurone (4757)
Freebie Force is a new money making business that charges you $10 to access a list of free stuff--some of which include flights and concert tickets. I have gotten free food samples, make-up, bakeware, lotion, and shampoo. I was just wondering if anyone had gotten anything really cool for free through them. And if you are interested in Freebie Force you can find a link for them in my profile. And what do you think about Freebie Force as a at home business?
@tzuria (31)
I've never heard of them, but I would be a little wary. I would never pay money to make money, or to get something "free". If you think about it, since you paid a fee in the first place, the stuff isn't really free. I wouldn't trust it, but if you did get things from it, good for you.
@Aurone (4757)
I have actually gotten more than enough free stuff every month to make up for the fee. And usually I can pass the sites to my friends and family, so if you consider what they are getting too, then I am doing quite well.
@jbl1975 (374)
Well, I understand where you're coming from on that, but when you think about it, you're paying the guys who run the site to find all of this for you, and it looks as though you can make the money right back when you find things you really like. I've been with it for only a few days and I'm already going after a ton of stuff. If you like to, just go to www.allthefreestuffuwant.net and check it out.
@neelygal (1022)
• Bahamas
I never heard of them before but if you say its legit I will check it out.Is that $10 the only thing you ever have to pay?
@Aurone (4757)
Its $10 a month. But so far I have gotten loads of stuff for free.
I have a really good site that gives tons of stuff away free. You don't have to pay them anything to access it at all. I have a full year subscription to Star magazine, Tv guide, Shape, Self, and Cooking pleasures. They just added wired magazine and have tons more magazines also available like bridal, golf, travel, boating, racing, and more. They also have perfume samples, lotions, make up, coupons for free stuff like auntie ann's pretzels, slurpees, $10 off at best buy, etc.. If you go to the link I will post, you can sign up for $2 off the new neutrogena wave, it's really cool, I used the coupon and went to walmart and ended up paying $8 and change for it, and I really like it. I use it everyday, and they also give you a free cosmetics bag. There is no obligation to buy though, you can sign up for the coupon and they will send it to your email address, then you will be registered with the site, Once you sign up, you will be rerouted to the main page where you can check out all the cool free stuff and have them send you magazines, contacts, make up and more. Remember everything is free, and nothing asks you for money like some scam sites. That's how you can tell when something is a scam, whether they ask you for money or not. Anyway here's the link I hope you guys enjoy your freebies, and if anyone finds a really good freebie or deal please let me know I'm always looking. buzz.teenfreeway.com/z/2/cd4118