Is a Sibling Needed.......?

@nupats (3564)
Yesterday at a party friends were talking about a child having siblings..i have only one child and i know i can support him in all aspects and give him the best of all...if i have another kid then there may be times when i need to compromise for them..is a sibling needed? is it helpful for the child to have a sibling? do you have a sibling? how much do you interact with your siblngs? can you depend on your sibling for help in trying times?
@cupid74 (11388)
• Pakistan
Hi Dear well, in some aspects they are right well, we are in toatl 6 ( including me) 4 brothers and 2 sisters. and sure i can depend on them. as i told u that we live as joint family so i am sure u understand how much we interact with each other take care and think about having one more kid atleast byeee
@nupats (3564)
hi dear you are indeed very lucky..we are just 2 of us..well i have a brother and i do love him...but come to think of things like being with each other and understanding our situations as a family is not there..he is very cut off and on his own with his own set of friends ..and he feels we all bore him and his friends are exciting so i surely cannot and would never like to depend on him...as kids it was fun ..but once when we grow big we change and there can be clashes..my experience is not a very good one..
@cupid74 (11388)
• Pakistan
Yeah sure we are lucky, and infact its up bringing as well, before going to hostel we are not much out door kids, we tend to stay at home, platy in door games togather , u name any in door game" we used to play cricket either in Car porch or at roof. But in ur case u r girl, he was boy, so i am sure after age of 10-12 ur intrests, hobbies were differnt so that might be reason, but trust me in need he will be only one to come forward for u. and relations are only kept and grow if u want to, so go for it Ok GG
@dragon54u (31628)
I do not think that an only child suffers from not having a sibling. If one child is what you can afford, you shouldn't have another one. Children have only one need and that is for loving parents. The rest is extra. By having just one child, you know you can take care of everything and not have to cut corners.
@nupats (3564)
hi dear i fully agree with you on this one..yes i can provide him much better with lesser responsibility on me...thank u so much for writing in have a nice day..
It really depends. I got two elder siblings. They are not really there for me. That usually happens when we all go become adults. I guess as a child, it would not feel lonely. But sometimes, it could be better by only having a single child. It really comes down to wheather you want to have any. But i can say that when they grow they will fight over personel space. Sharing will be a problem for most siblings. Depending on your siblings is also a big question mark..
@nupats (3564)
well i have a brother and i do love him...but come to think of things like being with each other and understanding our situations as a family is not there..he is very cut off and on his own with his own set of friends ..and he feels we all bore him and his friends are exciting so i surely cannot and would never like to depend on him...as kids it was fun ..but once when we grow big we change and there can be clashes..my experience is not a very good one..