What All Are The Deadly Sins In All Religions...................??

@awapak (1277)
Pakistan
No doubt,the concept of sins has remained as an important part of all divine religions.Any thing done against the divine will is sin in simple words.Yet there are certain big sins,which are more deadly in nature.Christianity supports following seven deadly sins: LUST........GlUTTONY.........GREED..........SLOTH............. WRATH........ENVY............PRIDE............................ Similarly the final Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)also narrated seven deadly sins,which are as under: POLYTHEISM (Unforgivable Sin)......DOING MAGIC................. UNJUST MURDER......................TAKING INTEREST(on investments and loans)...............MISAPPROPRIATION OF ORPHAN"S PROPERTY/WEALTH........RUNNING AWAY IN WAR......FALSE ALLEGATION(of doing fornication)ON SIMPLE,CHASTE LADIES......... (Bokhari and Muslim) I donot know about other religions,therefore I request all Mylotters to provide list of big sins,associated with their respective religions.All readers can comment on all these sins.Are all these sins really deadly,having devastating effects on our belief,society and morality ??
@urbandekay (18311)
Sorry the list you cite above is the Catholic not the Christian list. Christ makes it absolutely clear and since he alone lives a life without sin he alone is in absolute communion with God, therefore his word takes precedence over all other scripture both prior and later. Only the sin against the Holy Spirit shall not be forgiven and this is to deny the divinity of Jesus. all the best urban
@awapak (1277)
• Pakistan
Thanks for responding and correcting my comments.I was not knowing that your sects have differences on deadly sins also.Please do tell me about the Protestant's list of sins also.The concept of Holy Spirit is not clear to me.
@urbandekay (18311)
The only deadly sin in Christianity is the sin against the Holy Spirit (Matthew 22, Mark 3, Romans 14) this, as I understand it, is to deny the divinity of Yeshua all the best urban
@awapak (1277)
• Pakistan
Thanks for your nice reply.Please compare the nature and gravity of both the sins i.e Polytheism and the sin against the Holy Spirit.The first one contradicts the very aim of our life whereas the second one is not so clear and grave as compared to the first one.Then the first one concerns with the divinity of God Almighty,the Creator,whereas the second one deals with the divinity of a Prophet,a creature........Please see the differences yourself.
Well, the Biblical God Himself is guilty of the sin of Envy. Several places in the Bible, it is said that He is a Jealous God. :) I have no faith in sin. It is a Christian-Judaic-Islamic creation. I believe in cause and effect theory. Nobody is going to punish you for anything. But, you will have to face the natural consequences of it. For example, if you destroy the environment and create more nuclear weapons, you will one day end up destroying the earth. No God did that; you did it yourself with your actions. Cheers and happy mylotting
@awapak (1277)
• Pakistan
Thanks for responding and sharing your views.I think natural consequences cannot suffice as the justified punishment for major crimes or sins.Take example of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.......thousands of innocent people were killed in nuclear attacks.Who was punished in this world?So there should be a Final Court of justice at the end to decide about such crimes and punish the culprits in Hell Fire.........So our God Almighty has clearly conveyed sins to us through his Prophets and we have to believe in them.
@awapak (1277)
• Pakistan
Thanks for responding and sharing your personal views on this topic.Mind you mere "natural consequences"cannot suffice the required punishment of certain big crimes.That's why there is a requirement of the FINAL COURT OF JUSTICE at the end of this world.God Almighty has clearly conveyed all the sins through His Prophets and we should believe in them........
@awapak (1277)
• Pakistan
Sorry......this is doubling.I thought my first reply was not added,that's why I had to give another reply.............Thanks for reading both of them.............
@Ravenladyj (22937)
there are no sins on my personal path..I dont follow any ONE religion and am not a religious person at all actually but regardless of that there are no "sins" on the road I walk...
@awapak (1277)
• Pakistan
Thanks for responding and sharing your personal views on this topic.If we believe in one God Almighty,the Day of Judgement,Prophets and Holy books,then we have to believe in our good deeds and sins.Facts remain as facts even if we donot accept them.......