How much time out of your life would you say you play video games ?

@Toksic (11)
United States
July 16, 2008 2:07am CST
For me. I'd say about 85%. The other 15% is broked up between sleeping, hanging out with friends and bathroom and food breaks. Other than that. My life is video games. And i'm ok with that.
1 person likes this
4 responses
• Australia
18 Jul 08
im not to sure of the % i play a day but i spend 4 hours a day less, on the computer and ps3 on ps3 i play call of duty 3 multiplayer it's endless. another good game is strangle hold be sure to check it out.
@Toksic (11)
• United States
18 Jul 08
I don't really play to many computer games. I'm into the Xbox 360. I've heard of Strangle, haven't played it though. Thanks though, i'll have to check it out.
@godkid308 (105)
16 Jul 08
wow.. you are even higher than me! how many hours is tat? But i always like to see a dedicated gamer:) atleast im no the only one :) i would say i play about 60%. this is not on school days by the way. the other 40% is used through things like homework, airsofting, going out. but i am a dedicated gamer:) and im proud!
@Toksic (11)
• United States
18 Jul 08
I am pretty dedicated to gaming, I'm working on becoming part of a pro team for some games. I don't play much anymore now that I have to start getting ready for school again. And I do have a life away from games, ha, I enjoy playing Airsoft. And like you said, it's always good to see another dedicated gamer. Thanks for the reponse and keep on owning.
• United States
16 Jul 08
I play, maybe, a few hours a week. There are a few games that I love, but I don't spend a majority of my time playing. My husband plays a lot more than me, and one of my best friends plays almost all the time, like you. He lives on his Xbox it seems. It's a rare moment when he's not playing something or other on there. But that's what he enjoys!
@Toksic (11)
• United States
18 Jul 08
I play as many hours as I can a day. I'm working on getting a job as a pro gamer, so I need practice. I enjoy playing games. And if it's going to get me paid, why not ? You know. Thanks for the response, and keep on gaming!
@buldwgz (1482)
• United States
19 Jul 08
Ah, video games. Quite a wonderul pasttime I would say. My kids and their friends all give me a hard time because I love to play video games so much. I have to remind them that if not for my generation and their "pong" games and Atari tournaments as well as Coleco then they would not have Xbox 360, ps3 or Wii today. I used to spend hours upon hours playing video games. Alas, I have to work now so the hours have shrunk, however, I do play quite a bit. It would be hard to say how much exactly. Some days more than others. If I am off work and now one else is home I am apt to play for hours at a time, without any problem. I spend probably 10% of my time in front of my T.V. and Console.