Don't create discussion on mylot if you are about to go to sleep!!!

@neilchua (888)
what i normally, i guess most of us do, once i posted a discussion is to refresh my page right away to see if i already have some responses. well i know we want responses as many as possible. but creating a discussion when you are about to sleep is actually not recommended. well for obvious reason. once you posted your discussion and you find out that you already have responses, well you will be hooked to answer them. and there you go, it's late and you didn't even noticed it. that's the reason why i'm posting this discussion early in the morning. i really wanted to post this last night but i get a hold of myself and sleep.lol. have a good day everyone.:)
@dhangski (3194)
Hi neil. Well, I see that you're up early. LOL. That's a good idea. But if ever I posted a topic before I go to bed, I do wait for a while. If I see few responses, I sleep and when I wake up, that's the time that I reply to them. It's a daily routine for me. But I seldom start a new topic on the wee hours of the evening. Have a great day! Hugz!
@neilchua (888)
well good for you. because for me if i see even just 1 response, i'll respond to it right away. once the page reloads i realize there is another one so i respond to it again, ang there i go. too late, i didn't even notice it. lol. thanks for the response dhangski. have a good day:)