what popular slang expression drives you crazy?

there are a few, but i can't really think right now, it's still to early in the morning for me. but if you tell me i'll let you know if that drives me crazy to.
@carolbee (16231)
I think using the word "like" before every other word when speaking with someone. Once in awhile I will notice someone using the word "ok" at the end of each sentence and that can be annoying. I don't come in contact with very many people who use this sort of slang. I work in an area where most of the customers are older and it's just not part of their vocabulary.
yes that is annoying, I had a teacher in high school who always said "and that" after every sentence. that got annoying real quick.
@LadyAbboz (237)
I would say a lot of the phrases chavs use, like "bare" something... a bit weird and the whole "I'm gonna give you beef" not like it really makes sense, so they annoy me.
I have always been driven crazy when someone refers to a group of people as GUYS, when if yoou were to walk into a co-ed group and call them all GIRLS the guys would hit the ceiling. Howcome it's OK to refer to a group as all one gender, but it's not OK to refer to the same group as all of the other gender?