i love my laptop

@shelly43 (1197)
Australia
i got my lap top as i was very ill so hubby brought me this laptop so i didnt have to go sit down in the sunroom and use the big puter.. anyway i thought i would hate this thing, im on the road to being stonger and getting back on my feey slowly.. the only thing is i love this little thing and it comes with me every where, i still get on my big puter but i live on this one when i am on ... HUGS
@Katlady2 (9920)
Lucky you! I want a laptop very BADLY! I've even been threatening hubby with going out and buying one here pretty soon. He just gives me the raised eyebrow and the hubby smirk every time I say it. LOL!
@shelly43 (1197)
LOL you go girl, i hope you get one be strong lol dont let him give that look when my hubby does that i jusyt do it right back at him .. HUGS SWEETIE
@Katlady2 (9920)
LOL! I've been practicing my "look" for just such an occasion. And believe me...I WILL use it!
@shelly43 (1197)
lol let me know the responce you get lol again you go girl... hugsssssssssssssssssss
I am glad you like the laptop! They are nice! Glade you are feeling better!
@shelly43 (1197)
oww thank you for your kind words and im on the road to recovery so thats a ood thing.. thank you hugs
Hi Shelly. I bought my laptop computer when I was recovering from a nasty bout with arthritis in my left shoulder. I was in so much pain that I could not sit up or stand for hardly any length of time. It was great that I was able to lie down on the couch with my laptop propped up on my lap and get connected with my sister in IM, visit my regular chat room, play the game that I have installed, and do some research about arthritis. I used my laptop this way for about 4 months while I rested my shoulder a lot. I've only been able to sit at my desk with my laptop set up on it for about 5 weeks now. I also have my printer set up next to it and I have been able to use it with no problems now, too. If it weren't for the fact that laptops are available, I don't think I would have gotten through my healing process for my shoulder as well as I did.
@shelly43 (1197)
yes there great little things arnt they.. im glad your shoulder feels better, i have games on my laptop as well so i play them on the couch like you said laying with the laptop there its great lol.. my family laugh that i love my chat rooms and play games, i keep trying to get my younger sis on it but she wont lol..ow well their loss.. hugsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
I always had big puters but then I bought a laptop and ive never looked back,you just pop it on yer lap and away you go.Ive found the only problem is theres more that can go wrong with a lap top ,they are pretty delicate,so they need treating gently,wher a big computer can seem to stand more,as its static.Ive had to take a lap top in to be repaired and they want a hundred quid to fix it,the power socket is faulty,which they say is a big job,so ive shelved the idea of getting it repaired for now.
@shelly43 (1197)
thanks for your reply and i have only had mine a few months so im yet to find all this out..thanks for the warning.. hugsssssssssssssssssssss