Special in your life

@valeria1 (2723)
What is the most special thing you ever done in your life? Something that you felt proud about. Please share, I love to read your comments!
@mcat19 (1357)
Holding my book, Cat-House Sonnets, 100 poems celebrating cats, in my very own hands. It was such a big thrill finally to have a book I wrote. You can check it out at my publisher's website: www.jorlanpublishing.com/Cat-HouseSonnets.htm It was the very best thing I have ever done aside from having my children and grandchildren.
@valeria1 (2723)
That is fantastic! I am so glad for you I will check it out.
@bamakelly (5193)
I would have to say that one of the most special things I have ever done is something of a bittersweet memory. About six years ago I placed a son for adoption. We do interact with the couple who adopted him through photos and letters from time to time. They are very good people who have a daughter already and weren't able to have any more children. My son has a good life and that is all I ever wanted for him. My husband and I weren't able to take care of a child at that time. My husband and I will be married for four years in August. I do have a second son who is four years old now.
@valeria1 (2723)
Wow! That must have been hard on you. But I am glad that life is going better now! Thank you for all you wrote I appreciate.
@bamakelly (5193)
You are welcome. You seem like such a nice person. Thanks for not judging me for my choices. I think some people might do that.
@valeria1 (2723)
I do not judge nobody and yes I am a nice person. Nice to meet you and keep going up.
@se7enthbird (8325)
to be a husband and a dad. i am proud of what i am doing so far because it is not easy but i am happy. my wife is a stay at home wife/mom so i am the only one who works. so i am the sole provider but i love what i am doing. i want my child to be proud of me because i didnt have a good relationship with my dad and i dont want that to happen with me and my son. my son is two years old already and his pictures appears as my avatar
@valeria1 (2723)
Very cute baby! I like to hear the real fathers' comments. Congratulations and keep the good work. Thank you for answering!
@MaasK1 (133)
• France
When I graduated from my University that was a great moment. I achieved something very special. Also everytime that I can create music or some kind of art makes me feel special.