I am a ..........

@leateagee (3667)
China
"a daughter" of my mother whom I love so much because she had been working hatd to support me. Love you mom! I am "a friend" to so many people that I have met because I have done something or they have done something that builds the friendship between us. I am "a teacher" to the students that I teach now because I impart the knowledge that I have now to them. I am "a foreigner" because I am a Filipino living and working in China. Mentioned above are some of the roles that I play in life...what about you? What are the roles that you play in life? Let's share...Take care
@kaleegirl45 (1515)
Good morning leateagee, I love all your thought and how you put yourself in each catogery. Your a daughter, a teacher, a friend and in the future you will be reading the same thing about your own daughter. I see myself as a daughter, to the person who I don't care to talk about. As a sister, who is always there for both my sibling. A mother who I hope that my kids will always come to whenever they need to talk. A friend to my friends as well as to my family. I'm also a gradmother, who loves her grandkids with all my heart. I'm also a wife, who is there for my husband. I'm also a animal lover, that without me, my cats and dog would not be fed. And a student and homemaker.
I am a daughter of a mother and father who suppport me. I am an older sister to a brother I love dearly, even though he annoys me. A friend to few, and a girlfriend to a guy whom I love and who loves me. A grad student at the University of Florida. (Go Gators). I could be considered a foreigner since I was born in Jamaica but I am a U.S. citizen as well. I am an educator and a peacemaker. I am a dancer, a trendsetter and a leader. I am a Christian. I am open-minded yet I stand firm in my own beliefs. There are so many roles that make me the person who I am but those few are me in a nutshell.
Hi leateagee, That is so lovely, nothing interesting about me, my best friend my mother had passed and I'm a wife who does most things for my husband, I have no children but used to look ater other people's children and I have also stoped work and have free time but not when my husband is around he nags too much. Tamara