Canadian survey site

@BarBaraPrz (24642)
St. Catharines, Ontario
Hi to all my fellow Canadian myLoters. If you like doing surveys, you might want to check out Canada Talks Now. By joining you will be eligible to win a $1000 Hbc Gift Card. You must be a Canadian resident who is 18 years of age or older and use your actual contact information. Compensation varies depending on the actual survey. I tend to get screened out of a lot of surveys because of my demographic profile, but I still try. Good luck! http://surveys.itracks.com/survey/CanadaTalkNow?r=ctn09477&cmpn=3
@raydene (9874)
Hi Doll I often wish I was from Canada..My Da's parents were both Canadian. My Da had duel citizenship but I don't think they do that anymore,do they? Good luck with it Hon..I hope you dom well. xoxoxoxoxo
@BarBaraPrz (24642)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
I'm not sure how dual citizenship works. A friend of a friend's daughter living in the Cayman Islands just had a baby and they seem to think because mom is a Canadian citizen, that makes baby one, too.
@patgalca (15562)
• Orangeville, Ontario
Dang! You beat me to it! I got the same email. I guess I will have to go the Facebook route. Good luck!
@BarBaraPrz (24642)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
Good luck to you too!