My very big love

@ellavila (149)
My husband is quite fat that's i really love to hug him so often and i used to do that for six years. A very big love of mine because i have seen all his efforts for us like to provide his family's needs, making surprises, quality time and he even cook and help me in my daily chores during his day-off or even after work. He won't even rest until I'm done with my work. I thank God that he gave such big blessing.
@naseeha (1383)
Its good to have such a loving and wonderful husband. YOu are lucky to have him. Try to give back what he gives you.... enjoy////
@raynejasper (2324)
..wow.. you're so blessed.. I'm praying that God will continue to pour out His blessings to you and your family.. You have been loved so much by God giving you such a very good husband.. Treasure, cherish and love him too so that when times comes that God will say, life is over, there will be no regrets on your part knowing that you've also given your best to your husband..