When would you love having icecream??

@Ricky007 (512)
In which situation, u like to have icecream??? 1. In tension 2. When Relaxing 3. Very excited. 4. Party time 5. Whenever you feel to have one..
@brimia (6584)
4. Party time I really only eat it when I'm at parties, gatherings, etc
@MizukiZHR (611)
After exercise I think.I often have ice cream and cool drink after exercise.But I won't have it after having a dinner because I think it's harmful to my health.
I think any time is the right time for ice cream. it tends to taste better when it is hot outside, but I'll pretty much take an ice cream any time. i just had soem alittle while ago in fact. ice cream is so creamy and delicious, Who can resist it? PUt me down for some of that sweet creamy goodness.
• Estonia
I'd say option 5 and 6 - when it's really hot outside...
@cyberfluf (5004)
• Netherlands
Ben and jerry pints - It adds up when you keep saving them, and saving them... [em]lol[/em].
Most likely when I'm relaxed as I want to be able to enjoy the moment to the fullest, I'm a terrible ice cream addict; I love ben en jerries ice cream and especially the 'caramel chew chew' and the 'peace of cake' flavours. I saved all the pint buckets and I'm going to make some sort of hip new art with it,... lol. That's all I'll say for now!