Which mobile phone brand do you like the most?

@mchavez11 (1406)
Whenever you buy a mobile or a cellphone there's a certain brand that you go for..Nokia, Samsung, Motorola, or Siemens. By spending almost all your salary on phones you want to get the overall quality of the item and the model that fits your lifestyle. Me, in my case I go for the looks then features are secondary. Among these brands I would pick samsung mobile the most. Why? Its sharp looking and the LCD is way better than Nokia and the rest. You? Which one do you like?
@sdas86 (6076)
Hi, Nokia is my choice. I like the Symbian OS of Nokia because I can use a lot of different softwares in the Symbian OS. I like to play games on my cellphone too.
@gobispo (81)
Ericsson works best for me. But i would have to agree with you that Samsung is the best in terms of it's sleek design, not to mention that it is user friendly and it has a feature of security. =)
For most of the time hat I have owned Mobile phones, I've owned okia phones. Most recetly I ought an LG 550 I hae enjoyed my Nokia phones as well as my LG phone. Both brands are terrific.
@sweety_81 (2125)
Well ; My Most Favourite Mobile Brand is Nokia . I have had 2 Mobiles - both of Nokia brand .
i normally get the prettier phone or the phone that appeals to me when i go to the phone store normally the phones that appeal to me are nokia and motorola phones ohh and utstarcoms ;)
@murthee (84)
I like sony ericsson ... 1.style is good 2.sound is awesome 3.photo clarity is perfect 4.smooth buttons. 5.stylish themes.
@mtsandeep (1586)
I use sony ericsson. my phone is a low end music phone, W200i . i use my mobile mostly for browsing the net. i am writing this response from my own phone. have you ever tried responding from your phone. i have gprs on my phone activated.
Usually when I am ready to buy a new mobile phone, I look for Motorola phones. I have used them very often in the past and I have gotten accustomed to them. Recently, I had to upgrade my phone and couldn't find a Motorola that I really wanted. I decided to try a PDA/smartphone. I now have the Palm Centro and love it! It has a full qwerty keyboard and many different features that I enjoy. The palm is a pda phone with touch screen and very nice coloring. I would tell anyone to try it out and see if they like it.